Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we earn commissions when you shop through the links below. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
I am very excited to announce Modern MOH’s partnership with FabFitFun. the Subscription box for all of your beauty, wellness and fashion needs!
Now you might be wondering: What does that particular subscription box have to do with being a maid of honor?
My answer: Every HBIC deserves a little TLC, so take that as a sign to treat yourself, girls!
And if subscription boxes aren’t your thing, send your bride-to-be a few pre-wedding self-care goodies instead.
So without further ado, here is my FabFitFun box breakdown:
What is FabFitFun?
For those of you unfamiliar with FabFitFun, it’s a membership-based subscription service that delivers carefully curated boxes quarterly (i.e. 4x per year).
Each seasonal box contains a mix of 8 to 10 full-size premium products related to beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness, home and technology. Together these products sell for over $ 200!
And as if that weren’t enough of an incentive to become a member, joining FabFitFun also comes with a ton of additional benefitsmore about this below …)
What does FabFitFun cost?
Let’s face it, the biggest deciding factor in a purchase is cost. Specifically, the idea that the total cost of your purchase is worth the implied value.
And that’s why I’m a huge fan of FabFitFun – not only are the membership fees generously low, the retail value is second to none.
Even better, you can choose between two membership options:
Seasonal members Subscribe for a quarterly fee of $ 49.99 (total of $ 199.97 for the year). This fee is automatically renewed every 3 months, but you can cancel it at any time.
Annual (also known as Select) members Subscribe for an annual fee of $ 179.99 (each box costs $ 44.99). This fee is automatically renewed every year, but can also be canceled at any time.
* FabFitFun Promo: Get $ 10 of your first box with code FAB10
How does FabFitFun work?
FabFitFun has two parts: curation and customization.
This means that every box you receive is partially curated by the FFF team of experts, while the rest is customized by you!
Before you sign up, you have the option to either select your first custom item or to decide until after you check out.
After subscribing, keep an eye out for an email from FabFitFun letting you know that the customization has opened. From there, just log into your account and make your selection.
Depending on the membership plan you choose, you can choose up to 5 of the 8 products included in your box.
What if you want it to be a total surprise? That’s an option too!
FabFitFun membership benefits
As I mentioned earlier, there are a few key benefits associated with your FabFitFun membership.
In addition to receiving your seasonal box, you will have access to the following:
- FabFitFun TV: A library of workout, cooking, DIY, and product instruction videos. You can stream all content anytime, anywhere.
- FabFitFun Community: A forum where you can chat with other FFF members to share tips and ideas. You will also receive announcements, spoilers, freebies, and more!
- Discounted add-ons and member-only sales: As an FFF member, you have the option of adding a certain number of heavily discounted products to each season box. In addition, FFF offers an edit sale every season for members only with up to 70% discount on products.
* In addition to receiving further customization options selected (annual) members You’ll also get early access to customization, add-ons, and edit editing, as well as previous shipping dates.
My FabFitFun Spring 2021 box
Full Disclosure: This box was generously donated to me by FabFitFun.
That being said, I would definitely turn around and pay full price for this service. It is really worth it.
No kidding the total retail value of my box was $ 262!
I got the following:
1.Short Stories LED Indoor Planter ($ 60 value)
2.Gorgeous faux fur slippers ($ 48 value)
3. Bloomingville Woven Seagrass Coasters (value $ 35)
4. Lark & Ives Hair Scarf Bundle ($ 30 Value)
5. Cocofloss Tropical Trio ($ 28 value)
6.Each Jewels Flower Hair Clip (Pack of 2) ($ 30 Value)
7.SFGLOW Sun’s Out Pouts Out Lip Mask ($ 16 Value)
8. Saie Reusable Beauty Rounds (3 Pack) ($ 15 Value)
Final thoughts …
In my opinion, the variety and value of the products in my FabFitFun box are top notch.
Whether you’re a subscription box addict or just want to try new brands, I would highly recommend FabFitFun!
* Don’t forget to use code FAB10 for $ 10 on your first FabFitFun box. *