Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
We here at Modern MOH are excited to announce our partnership with Miss to Mrs Box, the ultimate bridal subscription service. In addition to attention to detail and quality products, we love the ability of this company to tailor its service to the needs of every future bride.
Whether you are newly engaged or just a few months after the big day, Miss to Mrs will adjust your subscription to your wedding date. From the beginner's box "Let & # 39; s Plan This" to the final box "Honeymooners", MTM covers all phases of the wedding planning process.
See Miss to Ms.
Miss to Mrs Box main features:
- It's stacked: Each Miss to Mrs Box contains 7-8 full-size items, from bridal items to wedding planning helpers.
- It is affordable: At just $ 35 per box (all worth over $ 100), Miss to Mrs Box is cheaper than almost any other bridal subscription. They even offer a 30% discount on your first box with the code BOX30.
- It is highly rated: Miss to Mrs Bridal Box currently has a rating of 4.6 stars with over 2,000 verified reviews. According to their website, 93% of brides recommend their subscription service.
What's in Miss Bridal Boxes?
Each bridal box is specially designed to coincide with a specific theme based on the time of your wedding. Items included in MTM boxes include:
- Tools and advice for wedding planning (i.e. planners, notebooks, checklists, and vows)
- Exclusive clothing and bridal goods (i.e. shirts, robes, hats and tote bags)
- Decor elements and party essentials (i.e. balloons, banners, cake toppers and props for photo booths)
- Spa and bridal beauty products (i.e. bath bombs, hairpins, and makeup)
- Additional tips, ideas and inspiration
See Miss to Ms.
What are the Miss to Mrs boxing topics?
Miss to Mrs. Bridal Box has curated 9 unique topics that cover all phases of the wedding planning process:
- "Let's plan that"
- "Ultimate Bridal Swag"
- "Wedding Anniversary Essentials"
- "Keep calm and plan ahead"
- "It's party time"
- "Noble & Fabulous"
- "Maximum romance"
- "Sweating for the wedding"
How do I start my Miss to Mrs Box subscription?
Starting your Miss to Mrs subscription couldn't be easier! Here's how in three easy steps:
- Step one: Go to her homepage and click "Subscribe Now" if you are a future bride or "Send As Gift" if you are a maid of honor or bridesmaid who will send this to your best friend.
- Step two: Enter your wedding date (month / day / year) or click on "We haven't decided yet".
- Step three: Use the frequency and prices to decide which subscription is best for you. Depending on how far away your wedding is, there may be many different options.
Check out Miss to Mrs Box on Instagram to see which future brides are unwrapping.