It’s a strange time we’re living in when “face masks as wedding favors” is a real thing. But we’re here to make the most of things and if you’re planning a wedding right now, chances are you’re looking on the bright side, too! A wedding is a time to put those not-so-cute surgical-looking masks aside! So whether you think masks as wedding favors is a cheeky idea or a brilliant one, there’s one thing for sure: it’s a helpful one. Might as well make it fun!
Offering face masks at your wedding also takes the guess work out for you and guests. Some people may feel more comfortable mingling and others may not. Handing out masks is a simple way to suggest your guests should be respectful of others. It sets an expectation that may be necessary, depending on your guest list.
So, let’s have a look at what we found!
Face Masks for Wedding Favors
1. Spread Love Face Mask and Personalized Hand Sanitizer
2. Bulk Masks with Filter Pocket in all Colors
3. Sparkle Face Masks
4. Marble Face Masks
5. Personalized Embroidered Bulk Masks with Filter
6. Printed Personalized Wedding Favor Masks
7. Lace + Linen Face Masks in Blush Color Palette (sold separately)
8. Set of Linen Face Masks
9. Face Masks with Heart (sold separately)
10. Old Navy Assorted Masks
By the way, Old Navy has a lot of neutral masks, as well, in case you want to buy some and personalize them yourselves with a local screen printer or embroiderer!
And if you’re looking for everyday face masks, here’s our roundup of really cute ones that give back!