Whether you’re traveling to a destination or staying in front of the ring for one final scavenger hunt, it should definitely be on your must-do list.
Not only does this fun bachelorette game require the entire group to work together as a team, it also results in some seriously funny photos and memories that will last a lifetime. What more could a future bride ask for?
The only problem you will have is deciding which scavenger hunt to complete. From printable templates to do-it-yourself lists, there’s no shortage of fun ideas!
We’ve even included a quick breakdown of our favorite Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt app for those looking for a more interactive and personal experience.
Printable bachelorette party scavenger hunts
One of the easiest ways to organize your scavenger hunt is to simply download and print out a template made for you.
We did our best to select a variety of styles including free, editable, and photo options:
Free scavenger hunt at the Bachelorette Party
Free Editable Bachelorette Photo Scavenger Hunt
Bachelorette Photo Scavenger Hunt
SHOP ON ETSY
Digital & Printable Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
SHOP ON ETSY
Virtual Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt
BUY IN OUR SHOP
Bachelorette Party Scavenger List
If you want to get creative and make your own scavenger hunt, here is a list of fun challenges for you and your group to complete at the bar:
- Have someone buy the bride a shot
- Find someone with the same name as the groom
- Get a picture with another bachelorette party
- Have the DJ play a song for the bride
- Dance on the table or in the bar
- Get a random man’s phone number
- Have someone give the bride a lap dance
- Propose to a complete stranger
- Wear a toilet paper veil
- Get advice on marriage from a stranger
- Find something old, borrowed, and blue
- Ask a man for a condom
- Take a body shot by a stranger
- Hit someone with a cheesy pickup line
- Arm wrestling a muscular guy
- Have a man give his boxers to the bride
Step up your scavenger hunt game with these fun photo challenges:
- Strike a Charlie’s Angels pose with two strangers
- Photo bomb the picture of another group
- Take a selfie with a stranger and have them post it on Instagram
- Take a picture in the men’s bathroom
- Do a prom pose with a random guy
- Have a group of men hold the bride sideways from head to toe
- Record a video of someone in your group riding a mechanical bull
- Pose with a man showing his abdominal muscles
- Have the bartender leave the bride behind the bar for a photo
- Make a video of the bride getting a piggyback ride
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt App
If you’re looking for a fully personalized and interactive experience, we recommend Let’s Roam – the # 1 Bachelorette Scavenger app.
Your team of event planners and celebration experts will create the ultimate adventure for you and your group with fun photo, video and trivia challenges.
Would you like to know more about it? Check out the How It Works page.
The Best Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Ideas post first appeared on Modern MOH.